вторник, 26 ноября 2013 г.

Review #2 Dangerous Minds

The topic under consideration is based on the film 'Dangerous Minds'. It is a 1995 American drama film, starring Michelle Pfeiffer. The director of the film is John N. Smith. It is based on the autobiography My Posse Don't Do Homework by former U.S. Marine LouAnne Johnson. The genre of the film is biography, crime and drama. The setting of the story is Belmont, California, the USA. 

Now let me pass to the whole reconstruction of the events. The ex-marine Louanne Johnson gets a job of a teacher in one of the schools in Belmont. At the very beginning of her teaching, she is really shocked by the students, their behaviour and the conditions in school. Nevertheless she copes with all the difficulties and continue working. She is really fond of school. Louanne not only teaches them at school but helps them in their lives as well. She tries to cope with their difficulties with them but her only failure is Emilio who is shot. Actually, she breaks all the school rules, but at the same time students begin to respect and love her. Loanne understands them completely. When Mrs. Johnson, the headmaster of the school, says that she is going to leave the school, her explanation is not convinced her students who are needed in her and ask her to stay. The teacher decides to stay to be with her class.

Speaking about the acting, Michelle Pfeiffer did her best role I think. In the film she is determined, responsible, she is deeply interested in teaching, she adors her students despite all the problems. I think she is a model to follow for every teacher. Speaking about other actors, I can't but mention Wade Dominguz as Emilio Ramírez. For the first sight he is negative in the film, but to the end of the movie he begins to attract me. He is very charizmatic, to my mind. 

Besides, I would like to single out the music of the film is amazing! I like to listen to such style of music as rap and hip-hop, especially the American one. In general the themes of the movie is very close to me. 

In conclusin, I'd like to say, that As I’m going to be a teacher, the film and the methods of teaching will be useful for me.In my opinion only her love and belief in her students helped Louanne to change their lives. I don't know whether I go to schoolas a teacher or not, but if I meet such students I wll know what to do.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий